Moms are so important in the world and they do so much each and everyday. If you ask me, I think they should be celebrated year round. So with Mother’s Day just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite gifts for my own mom and all the special motherly figures in my life.
- Sometimes the nicest gifts aren’t gifts at all. But rather words from the heart on a pretty little pink and gilded gold card.
- Since Mom’s do so much for everyone else, encourage her to take some time for herself and relax with a luxurious bubble bath, candles and all.
- These floral mosaic loungers will make any woman feel stylish even when she’s just getting comfortable at home.
- As kids, we’ve all been caught with our hands in the cookie jar, now it’s Mom’s turn with this adorable porcelain Gnome jar.
- Show her how much she’s impacted your life by inserting a personal page about her inside this book of wise women.
- This Neapolitan coffee maker will turn her early morning pick me up into an Italian morning ritual.
- If you can’t afford to send her off to Paris just yet, bring Paris to her with my personal favorite, French Macarons. Bake them yourself or order them online at a few of my favorite local and international patisseries: [Ladurée (Paris), Pierre Hermé (Paris), Duverger (The States), Sparkles Macaron (California)]
- For the lady who loves to entertain, these beautiful Moroccan styled tea glasses will make any drink classy.
- Splurge on her with this 18k gold ‘mom’ charm and pink quartz necklace from my jewelry line, Mei Elizabeth, that shows her exactly who she is to you. Add a personal touch and customize it with her birthstone or that of you and your siblings.